I MADE THE MISTAKE OF CALLING NATIONAL MOTOR MINT BECAUSE MY MOM WANTED ME TO ORDER 3 SETS OF CARS FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS. WHEN I WAS DONE ORDERING, I EXPECTED TO GET A CONFORMATION NUMBER. INSTEAD I WAS BARRAGED WITH OFFER AFTER OFFER OF THE OTHER JUNK THEY SELL. THE AUTOMATED VOICE AT THE OTHER END SAID "SELECT 1 FOR YES & 2 FOR NO". FINALLY, AFTER 10 MINUTES OF THIS I STARTED HITTING THE 2 BUTTON REPEATEDLY TO TRY TO GET TO THE END TO GET MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER. AT THE END, IT JUST HUNG UP, NO COMFIRMATION NUMBER, NO NOTHING.

TODAY I RECEIVED MY ORDER. FIRST OF ALL, THE TOYS I DID ORDER ARE GARBAGE, MOSTLY PLASTIC, & MADE IN CHINA. MAYBE WORTH $4- $5 AT THE MOST. I PAID $25.90 FOR EACH SET. BELIEVE ME, THEY ARE JUNK. DO NOT ORDER THEM!!!!!!!

THATS NOT THE WORST OF IT. I ALSO RECEIVED 12 MORE BOXES OF TOYS & MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED OVER $200!!! APPARENTLY, WHEN YOU SELECT "2 FOR NO" INSTEAD IT PLACES AN ORDER FOR 2 OF WHATEVER IT IS TELLING YOU ABOUT AT THE TIME!!!!! I CALLED THEM & THEY SAID I COULD RETURN WHAT I DIDNT WANT, BUT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR RETURN SHIPPING & THEY WOULD NOT REFUND THE EXTRA $36.80 THEY CHARGED ME FOR SHIPPING, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD ALREADY CHARGED ME $47.70 SHIPPING FOR THE OTHER GARBAGE THEY SENT ME, & IT WAS ALL COMING TO THE SAME HOUSE!!! THEY WILL *** IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM!!!

AGAIN I REPEAT.... DO NOT ORDER FROM THE NATIONAL MOTOR MINT! THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS AND LIARS!!!!!!! BLOCK YOUR CARD & FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE CC COMPANY. THATS WHAT I DID.

Had an Experience with National Motor Museum Mint?

Comments

My 78 year old grandfather ordered some little cars for 6 dollars each. The website for motor mint clearly states that shipping is based on total order cost, they should have charged him 6.95 shipping, instead they charged him 77.70 to ship 6 little cars! I am filing a complaint with BBB

I could not agree with you more about ordering from Motormint!!I ordered a Christmas gift on December 3rd and sit here on the 28th and still haven't received it.

Have called them numerous times and received no apology, only excuses, and every CS rep.

I talk to gives me a different story.I would certainly find what you're looking for somewhere else as its obvious Motormint doesn't care about the consumer at all.

#219410

I placed an order with the company back in October and never received a confirmation of my order. After waiting on hold for over an hour I spoke with a representative who told me that the item was on backorder until November 27th. I cancelled the order at that time. At the beginning of November I received a phone call that the item was ready to ship, I told the representative that this item should have been cancelled, he then cancelled it again in the system. On Friday, I received a charge to my credit card for this item, I now have to dispute the charge and close my credit card account to avoid further charges from this company. I spoke with customer service today and they told me that they shipped the item already and that I am going to have to refuse the package and then after they receive the item back they will credit my card. I told them that I filed fraud dispute with my credit card company and I will not be paying for item.

Do not use this company, they have horrible customer service.

P.S. I found the same item at a different company for $20.00 cheaper!