I ordered a car for 25.90 and I never received my car.5 days later they took out 25.90 again out of my debit account without my authoization causing my check to bounce.

I tried to email them but the email comes back unforwardable. I called them and was told i placed an order 2x,s which I never did. The person was nasty and hung up on me. I called back again and the same person picked up.

If this is such a big company why would the same guy pick up and again hang up on me.

I had to stop my bank account which in total costs me 112.80 for a car I never received.Please write to better business bureau to stop these people from beating others.

Had an Experience with National Motor Museum Mint?

Comments

Joes, Colorado, United States #241121

;) This same thing has been happening to me and all I did was order two trucks off the TV ad...with my debit card....WRONG thing to do with this *** company!!Very rude people to deal with and lots of my hard earned money gone and nothing to show for it...reported them to the BBB and hopefully something can be done.

My brother is an attorny and if nothing is done to help me soon, he will take over and they would have wished they helped me!!DO NOT PLACE ORDERS WITH THIS COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!