National Motor Museum Mint - National Motor Mint substituting merchandise other than what was ordered

Columbus, Ohio 0 comments

National Motor Mint advertised diecast models of 1948 and 1956 Ford pickup trucks for $10 plus shipping and handling. Total price was $19.90.

After a significant delay, National Motor Mint made a substitution (without notification) of 1950 and 1953 Chevy Pickups for the Fords. I called and complained. National Motor Mint representative answer was there are no more Ford models. I was never given a chance to decline the substitution.

Although this is not a great deal of money, it reaks of being a really sleazy operation. I do not recommend doing business with National Motor Mint in the future.

National Motor Museum Mint False Advertises

Bryan, Texas 0 comments

We ordered Ford Die cast trucks and they sent Chevy's said they ran out but did not tell us and are still offering the Fords that they say they are still out of. They do this because Ford is more sell-able and most people wont bother with dealing with the return.

This is straight up false advertising and would not let me speak to a supervisor. i received trucks I did not want, called the order line and they were still offering the Fords. The rep.

that I spoke to said they were still out of the Fords. IDK, if you ask me they know people like Fords so they market them and give you something else hoping you wont want to deal with the ***.

National Motor Museum Mint - Charged my acct without authorization

New England, North Dakota 5 comments

Received them and love them. Got a pamphlet in the mail talking about vintage cars. We didn't buy anything. NOW, I look at my bank statement and they took money out without my authorization.

I have not ordered anything. That is NOT right. And yes, I have been on hold for 15 minutes now. They must have alot of complaints.

I am pissed.

Will demand that money go back into my account. BBB here I come.

Review about: Vintage Vehicles.

Azusa, California, United States #760434

Well, just called them again. She said my money had been refunded last Wed.(a week ago), but it would take 5 to 6 days to show on my card.

It's not there yet. I guess we will see.

Azusa, California, United States #760424

The very same thing happened to me. They sent me 3 trucks I didn't order and took money from my account without my authorization ($38.85).

I returned the package the next day.

It's been 6 weeks, still no refund. :(

:( Seeing the commercial on TV I requested the $10.00 truck they advertised unknown to me you had to buy the other two that came with it. I did since it was going to be a gift.

Received them and love them. Got a pamphlet in the mail talking about vintage cars. We didn't buy anything.. NOW, I look at my bank statement and they took money out without my authorization|.

I have not ordered anything,. That is NOT right!. And yes, I have been on hold for 15 minutes now/. They must have alot of complaints;.

I am pissed,. Will demand that money go back into my account:.

BBB here I come. 247cc0e

just read my post and I never put address as west hanover, ny. I live in ct. where's this come from?

i happen to have the 1948 ford f-1 pick-up i won at a penny auction. wanted to sell it at a tag sale and looked here to find value.

I can't believe all these complaints. I notice the address is norwalk, ct. Everyone should contact the attny.

general's office. mine's for sale cheap.

View more comments

National Motor Museum Mint - Motor museum mint

Johnstown, Pennsylvania 0 comments

they send you 2 die cast trucks and one certificate of authenticity.thats real *** .when you call customer service they put u on hold for 30 minutes then jusy hang up on you.i talked to one man and spelled my name for him and he did not know how to write it tell how do you get an M FOR A W???? I DID NOT KNOW THAT WALT WAS SPELLED MALT.if people do not know the english language.they need to go to school in this country or get the *** out.*** people need not apply.can't reed

The National Motor Museum Mint lies and rips you off

Springfield, Illinois 0 comments

My father has payed in advance on a number of occasions for cars and trucks and never received them. He has not received his free gifts.

The people at customer service are rude and have lied about the cars and trucks he has already paid for, free gifts, refund checks, etc. He has collected die cast cars for years and this is the worst company he has dealt with. I am contacting the Attorney General and The BBB. This company conducts nothing but bad business.

I have even called on a number of occasions and they have lied to me as well. This company has great customers....they are just a horrible business. They currently owe him around $100.00 for items he has already paid for.

Please do not order from them. There are hundreds and hundreds of complaints against this company.

National Motor Museum Mint has lied and ripped me off

Springfield, Illinois 0 comments

I have payed in advance for cars and trucks on a number of occasions and never received them. I have not received my free gifts.

The people at customer service are rude and have lied about my cars, trucks, refund checks, etc. I have waited over three months for 4 different cars and trucks that I have already paid for. I am contacting the Attorney General and The BBB. This company conducts nothing but bad business.

I have been collecting die cast cars for years.

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with! Do not order from them!

Unable to reach National Motor Museum Mint by phone

Victoria, British Columbia 1 comment

We ordered Die-Cast truck over 2 months ago which has not been received.

Now we cannot reach National Motor Museum Mint by their published phone - 1 888 566 7478 to check on order, or to place the order again.

Product : N.Y.C. Department of Sanitation, Waste Collector with Dumpster

$29.95 Item # RT8957

My email is ruthdon@shaw.ca

My name and address Don Burgess, 1399 Lovers Lane, Cobble Hill, B. C. V0R 1L6

Have been trying unsuccessfully to reach this company by email and telephone for weeks, and am anxiously awaiting the order for a gift to a little boy.

Comments

I TO HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO MAKE CONTACT WITH NMM MINT;THEY MUST BE O.O.B. /O4.16.12.

National Motor Museum Mint - I called then 4 times and they lied about sending back my refund check

Seaside, California 0 comments

I received a statement saying one item was no longer availbale.So I paid by check for my order. They told me they would credit my credit card for the refund.

I phoned them and told them I paid by check. They told me they would send me a check for the refund. Also they said that they only send out refund checks on the first of the month. Not any time in the middle of the month.

So this was two months ago. Yesterday on August 15th I received another card saying they would credit my credit card for the refund.

I had to call them again. This company is a very bad & lieing company to do business with.

Review about: Seat.

National Motor Museum Mint - Being charged for items I NEVER order

San Juan, Puerto Rico 1 comment

I placed an order based on TV offer ($9.99 for two cars one of them free, plus shipping/handling)and I ask for three more cars they offered me later. BIG mistake!

First, the orders never arrived. Second, when I contact them they promise that they will send them again. Third, they did send them, and a bunch of others cars that I never order bt that I have to pay.

Yes like many of you, this "company" keep sending me cars I didn't order and charging my credit card. We most put a stop to this people.

Comments

i see a lot of very bad revues for the 48pick up is this just another rip off with added charges ? is it time to call the consumer protection bureau it sure seems like it may be necessary

National Motor Museum Mint - Special Buisness Practice

Tampa, Florida 2 comments

I also was called &thanked for my first order . Offered A (freebie) .There was a $36.90 charge "WITH OUT MY CONSENT " to my cerdit card .

I called my bank ,had to cancel my card .I went to the post office to send there product back to them. The no cost to me line that the sales lady gave me was bogus. Now they want me to pay return shipping.HA,If you want your product back send me a return postage sticker & I will be glad to send your product back.

Or reimburse me 2hrs. @ $60.00 hr fror my time fooling with this Special buisness practice.

Comments

Thank God for these bad reviews. I was about to buy some die casts.

I was going to be a brand new customer.

It seems that the company does not care!. I will go somewhere else.

Same happened to me as well. I was sent some "No Cost" freebie and finally found it was charged $36.90 to my Credit Card.

I was also asked to just go to USPS and resend but USPS clerk told me it is not valid. I was pissed off and called the customer care again and they told me will send a USPS sticker. Sicne it has been 10 days I have called them today and they are telling me the old story. I didn't want to start it again so need to spend around $7 for these cheaters.

I have asked them to close my account and remove all credit card details as well.

Reviewers please DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM NATIONAL MOTOR MINT. You will end up paying more and more to these bogus people.