On 04/27/15 I ordered some Die Cast Cars from this company and on 04/28/15 I received an Email stating that my order has been submitted to their fulfillment dept and that my bank would not be charged until the order is ready for shipment on 04/29/15 my bank acct was charged $96.49 However, I still have not received anything from them EXCEPT $10.00 was sent back to my account. I have sent them several emails and made several calls (all you get is a voice recording stating that they will call back within 24 hours) Still on 06/05/15 I haven't received any communications from them. I have been a regular customer for several years and this is how I get treated????

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of diecast collectible cars from National Motor Museum Mint. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $86 and wants National Motor Museum Mint to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Motor Museum Mint for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.