I ordered 3 sets of the1948 @1956 ford pickup for the total of 30.00 When my order came in the mail I was charged 30.00 PLUS 72.65 FOR SHIPPING CHARGES .How do they get away with this???I would think that this would be against the law.BUT they don,t tell you the shipping charges so I guess they can get away with it .It is so SAD to know there are so many dishonest and GREEDY PEOPLE in the world!!!!I have really learnt a lesson in ordering off of the T.V.

SO PISSED!

Had an Experience with National Motor Museum Mint?

Comments

I continue to be charged for items on my credit card that didn't and never did receive what I actully ordered. I want my money back.

Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa #207704

ON OCTOBER 21ST I ORDER THE 48FORD PICKUP AND 56 FORD PICKUP AND WAS CHARGED 28.85 FOR A 10.OO PURCHASE.WAITED FOR TWO WEEK AND NEVER RECEIVED ANY THING.

GOT A CONFIRMATION ONLINE WITH THE NUMBER CALLED THIS NUMBER TWICE (1-888-326-09780)AND GOT THE SAME PERSON JUAN HOW ODD THIS BIG COMPANY AND THE SAME PERSON ANSWERS YOU WITH THE SAME THING THAT THEY DON'T HAVE ANY THIING WITH MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER I GIVE THEM. HE WANT ME TO GIVE HIM THE FIRST 4 AND THE LAST 4 DIGET OF MY CREDIT CARD NNUMBERS.I ASK HIM IF IT WAS A SCAM AND HE DIDN'T ANSWER ME. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK DA *** WITH DEM DAM TRUCK PEOPLE JUST NOT RIGHT ANYMORE.NOW I NEED TO FAX DEM MY INFO TO GET MY MONEY BACK FORM THEM.

TO SOMEONE NAME BARBARA SHE IS ONLY ONE THAT RECEIVE FAXES.GO FIGURE!!!:? :?