National Motor Museum Mint - Excessive Postage charged to my account!!!!

Augusta, Georgia 3 comments

The total charges given me over the phone was different when I finally received my order! They had charged my account $25.86 more than authorized.

When I tried to phone the customer service #, I reached some outlandish recording redirecting me to "international phone directory". This is not a reputable company in

A reputable company will make it "consumer friendly" to respond to customers' questions and provide honest service. A company that is providing a "person" to take your order rather than a recording should also provide a "person", not a recording, to take your questions.

This company should be, and will be, reported to the Better Business Bureau!

Review about: Customer Service.

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #119217

I don't mind paying shipping if it is a fair amount but to send '***' Binoculars that would never work by anyone's standards and then in order to get one's money back (again for *** I should have never been sent to waste my time and money) and have to pay $10 for a 2# load of - C R A P.... THAT *** me off!

and would you too. ; (

De Soto, Iowa, United States #31978

:grin would like a catalogue sent at "..158 Jerome dr..

Pueblo West Co 81007

Name is

John Camirand

East Brady, Pennsylvania, United States #22721

I have made numerous purchases from the National Motor Museum Mint and have always found their shipping rates to be FAIR. Before ordering I know what it will cost to ship and it is my decision whether to accept the rates or NOT accept the shipping rate.

National Motor Museum Mint - Nat'l Motor Museum Mint postage charges

Las Vegas, Nevada 0 comments

I ordered die cast models from National Motor Museum Mint for $30.00. I learned of the products through an advertisement on the History Channel, I think it was.

This was back in the first week of December when I placed an order over the phone. Never did talk with a real person, just "say Yes", "say, no." "Push one, push two" and so on.

Finally on May 16th my order was received. Total shipping weight of the models is 5 pounds, total cost of shipping was $29.75.

I have tried numerous times to call their 888 number re: excessive postage, however the line is constantly busy.

Won't be buying anything from these folks in the future.

Review about: Model Car.