National Motor Museum Mint

Dec 20, 2009
review #165090

This company ( the National Motor Museum Mint) promotes die cast model replica cars for only $10 plus S&H on their television commercials, however,on the website, they do not indicate the S&H costs. I placed a "test" order ( used a test cc number, test name, address, etc) to ascertain the cost of shipping. I testordered 3 trucks ( www.48pickup.com) at a cost of $30.00. The invoice, only available after I put in a CC number, showed a costs of $109.97. for the three little toy trucks.

Not only that, I had to sit thru 14 pages of "offers" to see the invoice.

I feel this is dishonest, since the trucks are returnable, but not the shipping costs!

af81d13
Had an experience with National Motor Museum Mint?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Zargon4

Jul 25 Lake Arrowhead, California

Their website is showing (on July 25, 2014) shipping & handling for $6.95 per car. They also mention sales tax is charged on orders from Connecticut. But I don't plan on buying any, and don't know if there are any hidden charges not shown. There's just too much scamming going on the US for me to trust sites like these. The sites selling any kind of "health" product, such as diet pills, etc. are the worst. They sign you up for sending you monthly supplies without disclosing it or giving you a choice.

bc

May 22 Akron, Ohio

it is nice to know I am not the only one to get screwed!!don't bother callig them!!no answeror hang up take phone off of hook

I Drive a FORD

Jan 03

Just read each screen and don't click "YES" for follow on additions.
Click "NO" if you do not want more items, than what you have already agreed to. Take your time and read the offer on each screen,
before you make your selection.
Each new screen is another "Additional" offer.
I ordered two sets of the 1948 F1 and 1956 F100
and I clicked on "NO" for all the follow-on additional offer screens.
[2 x ($10 + $6.95 + $6.95 = $23.90)]
So my total order was $47.80 for 2 sets (instead of just one)
- - Just as it should have been.

crystalnac

Apr 14, 2012

I paid for my order in may 2011 and still have not recieved my truck.i want my truck or my money back........

f_corbett@hotmail.com

Jan 18, 2012

If you live in Canada the company has pulled up stakes and moved back to the states and will not ship to Canada.

Warren Ashton

Aug 06, 2010

I have reached my limit of desired cars/trucks therefore I now wish to opt out of any further shipments as I am satisfied with what I have. Please cancel my membership as of this writing.
Thank You for your service and your products,
Warren Ashton,
Brandon, Fla.

Rachael Gioseffi

Dec 21, 2009 Sha Tin, Hong Kong

You have placed on my debit a charge for 105.00 for Richard Eisleben which I never authorized. Unless I hear from you I will report this as a fraud. I have an order #202494865. He does not have what you claim has been ordered. Please reply asap.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about National Motor Museum Mint.
Filing a new complaint about
×