National Motor Museum Mint
This company ( the National Motor Museum Mint) promotes die cast model replica cars for only $10 plus S&H on their television commercials, however,on the website, they do not indicate the S&H costs. I placed a "test" order ( used a test cc number, test name, address, etc) to ascertain the cost of shipping. I testordered 3 trucks ( www.48pickup.com) at a cost of $30.00. The invoice, only available after I put in a CC number, showed a costs of $109.97. for the three little toy trucks.
Not only that, I had to sit thru 14 pages of "offers" to see the invoice.
I feel this is dishonest, since the trucks are returnable, but not the shipping costs!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "OMG..,!!! Richie Bello and Vincent Naso owns Dealers Solutions, Brandon Harrison and HuntingtonHondaCars.com .., With more number of companies..,they scammed lot of businesses. Initially Brandon K Harrison and..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "If you buy a Terrain which is a great vehicle, do not look for parts not available from GMC. This vehicle is in such high demand that when you need..."
- "Went to taco bell in Culpeper va and ordered Nachos Bell Grande, with extra meat and cheese no beans. This is the *** i got..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Due to a problem with one of the motors of my quad JJRC X1 order W1602042158547387 (factory defective), then I had an accident and the quad was damaged, Gearbest shipping..."
- "I use Younique since 2 months now. I had no problems what so ever... There are pricy but like we say the *** is always cheaper than quality. My only..."
- "Not only did I place the order almost 2 months ago, had to chase CARID as they had not advised me of such after 3 weeks to find out that..."